Sunday 7 December 2014

Emraan Hashmi: I’m Very Lazy So I Use Shortcuts To Do Anything.

Actor Emraan Hashmi, who is famously known as the serial kisser of Bollywood, says he is very lazy and he uses shortcut to do everything.

Emraan told us in an interview, “I am very lazy so I use shortcuts to do anything and everything. For instance, I made my debut as an actor (Footpath) in a family production.”

However, the actor also feels an actor should work with different directors rather than repeating them. He says, “The more you act and work with different people, the more your expertise will be enhanced. Working with different directors has enriched my experiences.”

Emraan, was last seen in Karan Johar’s Ungli, which did dull business at the box office. In fact lately Emraan’s films have bombed at the box office including Ghanchakkar, Raja Natwarlal and he says there is no road map here for success.

He says, “There is no road map here; you do films with honesty and integrity. I don’t believe that the box-office is the only benchmark for success. I am not the guy who will go down the same path which everybody is taking. When you do something different, there are chances that your films may flop. My current slate of films will reinvent me as an actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment