Saturday 15 November 2014

Karan Johar: 'Emraan Hashmi, Shraddha Kapoor are perfect together'

Karan Johar has said that Emraan Hashmi and Shraddha Kapoor make a good on-screen pairing.

The Ungli producer discussed Kapoor joining Hashmi in the movie for the song 'Dance Basanti'.


"It is Dharma's first film with Emraan and has a very different plot to the kind of subjects we have explored in the past," said Johar.

"I have been a big fan of Shradda's work for a while now and thought she would be perfect for the song. I know she hasn't really done anything like this before so I thought I would offer it to her. 

"When I spoke to her she was really excited about the opportunity and was excited to do something new. It worked out really well in the end, Shraddha and Emraan worked perfectly together."

The film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Kangana Ranaut, Randeep Hooda, Neil Bhoopalam and Angad Bedi in lead roles.

Ungli releases November 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment