Saturday 12 July 2014

Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Movie Script [Hashmi News By Nitesh Verma]



Crossfire in pydhonie
and dockyard road.
Report urgently.
Crossfire in dongri.
All mobile units report quickly.
Crossfire in pydhonie
and dockyard road.
Report urgently.
Inspector chauhan,
please come in.
Inspector chauhan,
please come in.
Please come in, headquarters
calling.
Why don't you answer it?
It's been buzzing all day.
Let mumbai burn.
I'm not moving from here.
What do you think?
Who could've done this?
Only agnel sir can answer that.
Sir. - What happened?
Agnel sir has regained
consciousness.
Come on.
Sir.
What happened?
Who was it?
Who did this?
Just give me his name.
He'll rot in jail for
the rest of his life.
Tell me, sir. Who was it?
Agnel wilson.
What?
I've already investigated.
Nobody's behind it.
What do you mean? - I mean he
tried to commit suicide.
What nonsense... - chauhan,
there's no dent on the car...
...nor any damage.
I inquired with the villagers.
There was no accident
or brake failure.
They saw him drive the
car into the gorge.
You will have to tell me, agnel.
Why did you take
such a big step?
Why did you try to
commit suicide?
You're giving up at a time
when i need you the most.
Were you trying to
evade your duty...
...or were you scared?
No sir... i was trying
to evade myself.
But i won't die so easily after
the trouble i've put this city into.
You're not responsible for
what's going on in the city, agnel.
Mumbai is dormant in the
sound of explosions.
And the reason behind it... is me.
I tried to lock horns
with one man.
But today... the entire city
is paying the price.
Which man?
Who are you talking about?
Sultan mirza.
Sultan mirza?
This story began with
sultan mirza.
Few years after the
independence...
...madras was graced with floods.
After losing everything...
...that small boy came to mumbai.
If it wasn't for the floods...
...then sultan and mumbai
might've never met.
He got a job at the docks.
I heard that he was paid
only 25 paise...
...after working all
day in the furnace.
Even at that juvenile age...
...sultan knew how to
conquer hearts.
If you give me this money
then what about you?
Blessings. I'll thrive
on your blessings.
You're an elder person.
And with your blessings someday
i'll make it big.
You don't have a penny...
...but talk like a 'sultan'
(emperor).
That day he got a name.
'Sultan'.
His juvenile age and
innocence aided him.
The journey to be the
master had begun.
No one knew that one day...
...a stowaway would
rule the seas.
But it was reality.
Because he had only
one principle.
Sultan, we shouldn't
help pathan.
He's our enemy.
Patrick, when we
can be friends...
...then why take up enmity.
The truck is loaded with
gold worth 600,000.
The police know this gold will
be smuggled in the city.
That's why there's strict
security on every road.
The goods will be delivered.
But how will it be possible?
- Just like you were.
With the grace of god, hard
work and lot of dedication.
The job will be done.
We need to check.
Check properly. - Yes, sir.
What's inside this?
Why aren't you raising
the barricade...
...we're getting late.
We'll miss the train.
Sultan.
Sultan!
Get away, sultan!
Move!
You're brave and compassionate.
You'll be respected by all.
Sultan was in love with mumbai.
He didn't want mumbai to
be gripped with terror.
That's why he had a meeting...
...with pathan, vishnu,
wardhan and varghese.
Each has cunning men.
They're strong.
If we fight amongst ourselves
we'll be at loss.
Think about it.
Do you want to end it all...
...or make a new beginning?
What... do you want
to say, sultan?
Which station do you have the
most influence, wardhan?
Dharavi. - Fine.
From dharavi to parel station...
...none of us will interfere
in your work.
Sultan, what if we don't
agree to this division?
I wanted all of us to prosper
in our business.
There.
Kill each other.
If we fight each other it'll
make the police's job easier.
And not for us.
Pathan, when we can be friends...
...then why take up enmity?
From dongri to sion station
is your area.
Varghese, from colaba to
tardeo is your area.
I've heard that you speak
fluent english.
It'll be useful.
Vishnu, from bandra to versova.
You're dividing the city as per
the police stations, sultan.
They might be police stations...
...but we're the commissioners
of the city.
Sultan, you've divided the
entire city amongst us.
What about you?
To be precise, entire
mumbai belongs to me.
And i don't need a piece of
land for doing business.
I have the sea.
The sea unites india from
the rest of the country.
If we control the sea our
ships will never sink.
Those who had the strength
to change circumstances...
...were the ones that were alive.
They began smuggling everything
that we banned.
They used the law to climb
the ladder of success.
Mr. Dagger. Owns six mills.
Had a quarrel with his brother.
It's the police's job.
I will have to pay them as well.
I don't do everything for money.
Sultan, don't disappoint me.
Hail a taxi for mr. Daggar.
Why would i take a taxi?
I've a car... - as i said, i don't
do everything for money.
Please spare me something, son.
Feed him well.
And pray for me.
I'm not scared of the
law, get that.
As soon as i'm released...
...l'll throw you out
of the house.
Hey, quiet.
Come on.
Who are you?
I hate those who don't
respect their mother.
Remember the name.
Sultan mirza.
Sultan was with everyone.
Sultan extended a helping hand...
...to everyone that the
government failed to.
The old fables had
only one king.
But there are two in this one.
One became the king
with his courage.
And the other was obstinate
about becoming one.
Hurry up, quickly. - Yes.
Hurry up. - Yes.
Stealing.
What's your name? - Shoaib khan.
And you? - Javed.
You haven't started wearing
pants yet and are already stealing.
It's easier to run in knickers.
Back answering.
Come to the police station.
You won't get a medal for
getting me arrested.
Keep half the coins,
slap me few times...
...and end this matter
right here.
Petty thief, what
are you saying?
You're speaking as if
you're sultan mirza.
Who is your father?
What is his name?
I'll call him to the police
station as well.
There's no need to call him.
You'll find him right there.
He's a police officer.
Sub-inspector khan. - What?
Forget it, sir.
Father will beat. - You'll
learn your lesson then.
Come to the police
station, come on.
You're bigger and also stronger.
But remember, as i grow
up you will grow older.
As i grow stronger you'll
grow weaker.
Then i'll deal with you.
I'll settle the score with
you then, with interest.
Old man.
Why are your needs growing
out of control, shoaib?
Tell me.
Tell me.
You've no shame or apology.
Look down!
Look down!
I will teach you a lesson
today, shoaib.
Khan, what are you doing?
You've slapped him five times.
Let him go.
He's only a child
five slaps, that makes
six with interest.
Every child had the desire
to be like sultan.
But sultan had only one desire.
Rihana.
The most beautiful and important
link of this story.
Rihana.
Congratulations, rihana ma'am.
You were terrific.
Congratulations.
Give me a chance
as well, please.
Sign my film as well. - Rihana.
Thank you very much for
attending our magazine's party.
My pleasure.
You acted as a child as well...
...and even today you're
a successful star.
Such a long innings, rihana.
How do you feel?
Whenever i would
act as i child...
...it would seem like a game.
And now i work because...
...l'm no longer of
the age to play.
This time you've won the
best actress award.
But don't feel too proud.
Four of my upcoming films
are with kaka.
Do you know what
people call him?
Actually, superstar... - ma'am,
one last question.
You're everyone's dream girl.
But who is your dream man?
It's neither a superstar
nor a jubilee star.
My dream man will be the one...
...that wins my heart
in seven seconds.
Is everything set?
Chandru, stop the car.
Rihana ma'am is here.
Just a minute, brother.
It's your first meeting.
Don't go empty-handed.
This is bigger, it
must be expensive.
Sir, pick anyone you like.
They all cost 25 paise.
Consider that this is the
last guava on the planet.
You won't find anymore guavas.
How much does it cost
now? - Four rupees.
Consider that mumtaz has
grown it herself.
Salim would carry this guava
and not a flower.
How much does it cost
now? - Forty rupees.
Consider that adam ate this
guava and not the apple.
How much does it cost now?
- Four hundred rupees.
Yes.
Four hundred rupees.
Get me a chair.
Why don't you rest here
until he gets a chair?
Women can't rest until men like
you are on this planet.
Don't pretend to be too decent.
You're an open book.
It won't make a difference
if i read a few pages.
It'll benefit you, get it.
Better learn some decency.
It's much more important
for you.
A small gift for you.
Please accept it.
Who are you?
I bought it for four
hundred rupees.
I couldn't find anything
expensive...
...so i bought it for
a high price.
Take a look everyone.
Rihana's admirer has
bought a guava...
...worth four hundred
rupees for her.
You've given it, now get lost.
Would you like to have dinner
tonight with me?
Silly man, have you lost it?
Does rihana have dinner with
ordinary people like you?
Those who have the
same destination...
...meet on the path.
Hey poet, stop reading
your sonnets.
Or i'll knock your lights out.
What is this?
What are you doing?
I'm trying to express my
feelings and you're butting in.
Have you lost your mind?
Do you know who you're
talking to?
I've seen some of your films.
You laugh just like
a dog panting.
I'll have you thrown
out right now.
Laugh. - What is your name?
Laugh. Laugh.
What is your name?
Laugh.
Come here, boy.
Tell him my name.
Sultan mirza.
Sultan... sultan... l'm
terribly sorry.
I really don't know how to
act, sultan... - quiet.
Tonight at eight, i'll
wait for you.
At your favourite spot.
Sultan. Sultan.
Rihana. - Quiet.
Sir, menu. - Potatoes
and cauliflower.
Okay, sir.
Potatoes and cauliflower
today as well?
Right sir.
Sir, your favourite potatoes
and cauliflower
i don't believe it...
...but i knew that you'd
surely come.
Sultan mirza, right.
What are you doing here?
Didn't i say, i'll be waiting
for you at your favourite spot?
So i'm doing just that.
You still remember that.
It's been 15-20 days since
that incident. - 18.
I've been waiting for
the past 18 days...
...and eating potatoes and
cauliflower everyday.
Why potatoes and cauliflower?
I heard that it's
your favourite.
Shall i order it for you?
You'll have to eat alone
today as well.
I'm not here to see you...
...but for hearing the
story of a film.
And order bitter gourd today.
I like that as well.
Ismail. - Yes, sir.
Bitter gourd. - Okay, sir.
Are you here to listen
to a story...
...or will our story
finally move ahead?
A restless man ends up
burning his tongue...
...and can't savour
the food either.
Can i say something?
Whenever any hero touches
you on screen...
i close my eyes.
Why is that?
I don't know.
Whenever you're on the screen...
...l'm seated on the seat.
Why is that?
I don't know.
That film 'unpade bhav'.
When you tell the hero...
...that i'm pregnant
with your child.
I swear, you weren't
looking pregnant...
...and i even decided
a name for the baby.
Can i... touch you once?
- Why is that?
I always bought a ticket
to see you.
Today when you're before me...
...i want to see whether it's
a dream or reality.
Who are you? - Sultan mirza.
I know your name and have
seen its effect.
But who is sultan mirza.
- I don't know.
Don't ask why is that.
Happy birthday.
Do you have a dictionary...
...which makes it easy for
you to understand?
Why is that?
You said that it's your
birthday celebration.
But it's just the two of us.
I heard that two people
can make up a world.
Can't we at least celebrate?
And anyway i'm celebrating
for the first time.
Why is that?
I never came across anyone...
...who was happy to see me alive.
I never enjoyed celebrating
my birthday either.
Many people would arrive
with lots of gifts...
...and i had to pay the price.
And that was not agreeable.
Even today those moments
give me a nightmare.
I've brought three
gifts for you.
There's a riddle
with every gift.
If you solve it, the
gift will be yours.
The first gift.
Since childhood you've been
in and out of this thing.
One such thing.
Jail. - No.
Handcuffs.
White shirt. Just
as you like it.
Don't you like colours? - No.
I love black. - The reason
for this liking.
I spent my childhood
in dark nights...
...and my youth doing dark deeds.
I used to work at the docks.
I would fill coal in the crates.
And that darkness became
a part of me.
To be precise, i would
shed black tears...
...and see black dreams.
Since then these eyes
haven't rested.
My second gift.
It contains something that
you've kept away from your neck.
That law.
It's a tie
have you ever seen
me wearing a tie?
Have you seen me eating a guava?
But you did bring it for me.
You can forget about
the third riddle.
It's a watch.
Take a look how it is.
What happened? Didn't
you like it?
But it isn't working.
Mr. Mirza, it doesn't
function on its own.
Wear it on your wrist.
It will work according
to your heartbeat.
I hope the heartbeat
controls this thing.
This shouldn't control
my heartbeats.
Because if it stops
then i might...
i finally found you.
God brought me closer to you.
I chanted only you.
I sung only about you.
I finally found you.
I hid you from everyone.
You were my only dream.
I dreamed only about you.
You entered my life and
made it complete.
Love became my religion
and my creed.
I finally found you.
God brought me closer to you.
I chanted only you.
I sung only about you.
I finally found you.
I hid you from everyone.
You were my only dream.
I dreamed only about you.
You entered my life and
made it complete.
I dream only about your love.
Now my days and nights are
filled with glitters.
You entered my life and
made it complete.
I finally found you.
God brought me closer to you.
I chanted only you.
I sung only about you.
I finally found you.
You have made my life.
You were my only dream.
I dreamed only about you.
The distance isn't romantic.
Let me hide you in my arms.
You are on top of my
list of my desires.
Everyday i wish to meet you.
I won in love but
lost my heart.
You entered my life and
made it complete.
This is the time when i
was posted in mumbai.
Mumbai is always gripped
with darkness.
And this darkness also houses...
...some dangerous people.
Shoaib.
Where are you going?
Where are you posted
today? - Bandra.
For the first time you're
headed the right way.
I'm going that way as well.
Take a look.
You hit this one.
Father. - What?
See you.
Father's been posted
here tonight.
Should we postpone
it for tomorrow?
If i postpone it for tomorrow...
...then today day will feel bad.
Come on.
What's the job?
What are you doing?
What do you want?
What do you want?
Look, you've been
badly thrashed.
You can't go home in
this condition.
Do you see that house? - Yes.
Go there, ring the bell
call the doctor...
...and keep the door open.
Come on.
Save me. Save me.
Who is it at this late
hour? Take a look.
Who are you? What happened?
They're beating me, save
me. - Who is he?
Save me.
It's paining.
They both thrashed me.
This is expensive.
How is it, ma'am?
Show me that one.
This.
This is the latest design.
They're nice, but i can't
make up my mind.
Shoaib.
You can't understand
which one to buy...
...and i don't understand you.
Get lost. - What?
Get lost.
Shoaib, what are you doing?
Wait, ma'am.
If you don't leave...
...l'll strip of the jewellery
that you're wearing.
Shoaib, what are you doing?
What is this insolence?
- No, ma'am.
Please sit, take a look... - i
don't want to be slandered.
Ma'am. Ma'am.
She's aged yet she wants
buy jewellery.
Ma'am. Ma'am...
you'll never reform.
This is the age to be spoilt.
Don't spoil yourself
so much that later...
...you won't be able to reform.
- I haven't even...
...spoiled myself completely yet.
And you're trying to reform me.
Just tell me why you're here.
Do you want to sell it?
- I want to adorn it.
Who? - Her.
You.
Who did you steal it from?
What did you say?
You think i'm a thief!
I cut people's throat.
Fine, i don't want
to give it to you.
Shoaib.
Fine, don't get angry.
Leave my hand.
Where else will you
go if i leave you?
Sho... shoaib, what are you doing?
Spoiling myself.
Shoaib. - You can reform me.
Couldn't you wait until evening?
If i had waited until evening
this morning would've felt bad.
Shoaib.
Shoaib, leave.
Agnel, you've to eradicate crime
and not just stop it.
The mafia's in bombay
and they're growing.
If they aren't stopped...
...then no one will be
able to do anything.
Just five men who aren't evenly
formally educated...
...yet they control
the entire city.
Their reach is better than
national television.
Any personal enmities?
- There could've been.
But sultan never let
there be any.
He divided them to
bring them closer.
You do know her, don't you?
Everyone knows her.
Famous film-star rihana.
What's more popular is...
...these days she's getting too
personal with sultan mirza.
Everyone else keeps
a low profile.
But sultan's in the
news everyday.
Think about it.
The youth today that have
to move mountains...
...for a small job.
For them sultan is god.
Follow his path...
...and bungalow, car, film-star
will follow.
The crime world might be filled
with comforts, sir...
...but they all lead to the jail.
It's not easy to put
him behind bars.
The task can be difficult, sir
but it's never impossible.
You leave it to me, sir.
Good luck.
Ramu. Moti.
Where is everyone?
Why isn't there any light
in the house? - Cut.
Who said cut?
Full lights.
Who said cut when i'm present?
Take the camera.
Seal everything.
Get everyone in the
line, come on.
What's all this?
Who are you?
First you say cut now you're
giving out directions...
...who are you?
This isn't a movie scene
but a governmental raid.
And the government has appointed
me to direct it.
Acp agnel wilson. Bombay police.
Stop everything, come on.
Sir, madam is refusing
to stand in the queue.
She's no ordinary person,
murli, but the boss.
Sultan mirza's favourite.
So she's bound to be egoistic.
There's no point in showing
attitude to me.
I'll believe it only if you do
the same before sultan mirza.
I'm sure sultan mirza
will hear...
...about my attitude
and my message.
We've strong evidence
to prove that...
...rihana's lover sultan mirza is
investing in all her films.
Sultan hasn't earned this money
through right means.
So a movie made from illegal
money is illegal as well.
Stop everything. - No,
please don't do this.
I'll suffer losses
worth millions.
If you want to restart shooting
your film... - yes.
Then next time cast a star...
...that doesn't have any contacts
with smugglers.
Even better if he hates them.
Otherwise, your films
will begin...
...but i won't let them end.
Come on, stop everything.
Madam, we still haven't
received permission...
...so the shooting has
been cancelled today.
Its either the location or
scripts not finalised
and sometimes the hero
doesn't give dates.
So the shooting's cancelled
today as well.
Fine.
For me this is just like
betraying the country for you.
It's better to be disloyal
than betray the country.
Love means more then
me than being loyal.
Then what are you doing here?
Staying alive is much
more important.
A person's weakness is far
greater than his strength.
You're sultan's weakness.
And your weakness is acting.
You had me sacked
from two films.
You won.
Have you got the evidence?
What other motive can
i have to meet you?
Here.
What's inside?
Lts sultan darkest secrets.
Quickly take a peek inside...
...before someone sees
me with you.
Please. Please, don't print
this photograph...
...otherwise everyone will know...
...this inspector has accepted
bribe to leave me alone.
That's front page news, madam.
It'll be published.
Oh, god. Please move.
Move. Let me go.
At least tell us the reason for
bribing the acp. - Let me go.
Jai hind, sir.
Aunt.
You always bring me good luck.
How is your son?
He's growing up just like
the inflation is.
Think about your son and
not the inflation.
Get him educated.
I'm there.
You do so much for me.
Just pray for me.
Sultan. He turned out
to be very cunning.
Agnel sir never realised
what hit him.
A cheap newspaper tarnished
his honour.
What will you do now, sir?
Transfer or resign?
Who are you? - What, sir?
Who are you?
Sohail khan.
Your rank.
Inspector sohail khan, bombay
police. Crime branch.
Do you have a wife?
Do you sleep with prostitutes?
With my wife?
You work for the police.
Sir, no one can blame
me for that.
Do you misbehave with
your parents?
Do you mistreat them?
What are you saying?
I don't want to rot in hell.
When you don't do
anything wrong...
...inspector sohail khan, mumbai
police, crime branch...
...then why are you praising
a goon's deed.
If now your blood doesn't boil
hearing sultan mirza's name...
...then i'll not spare
any of you.
No transfer, no resign.
I'll kick you out.
Your trick worked, sultan.
But the war is far from over.
I just need one clue,
an opportunity...
...a pawn to finish you.
You'd be facing trial
and rotting in jail
if it wasn't for me.
That boy saw you but i... i
turned the case.
I said my son can never
do such a thing.
Don't stare.
Rot in prison for today.
That's the consequence
for such deeds. Sit.
Father.
So, you finally learnt
your lesson.
No, you're so stupid.
You didn't lock the door.
Why you...
khan.
It's good to be hot-blooded.
But it can ruin you if it
steers out of control.
There's no point in being calm.
Others take advantage
and then dispose off.
The law is made to calm such
hot-blooded people.
I feel the law is just
like my father.
Weak, helpless... poor. - Quiet
is that your law?
One slap, some preaching.
One night in the cell.
An advice.
When you're addicted
to something...
...it becomes your identity.
I want to create an
identity, sir.
What else is there to
do in this city?
Even if the path's twisted.
If i think about the path...
...my destination will
turn its back on me.
Hello, sultan.
Which horse have you bet on?
Six. But you are not
here for that.
Get to the point.
We'll talk once the race ends.
What will i do here once
the race's over? Say it.
It's personal.
My son's getting out of control.
I locked him up yesterday
myself.
He doesn't listen to me.
He's getting spoiled.
If you...
i thought if you can
do something...
get him to serve the country
and the police like you.
Its not his cup of tea.
He's hot-blooded, doesn't
listen to anyone.
That's why i've come to you.
All my life i never asked
anyone for anything.
Just this once.
If you can help me...
you've many legal business...
...which are not under the
scrutiny of the police.
Please appoint him.
He'll be reformed.
Come on.
Brother sultan is here.
Brother sultan is here.
Hello, brother sultan.
Hello, brother sultan.
Your father never
accepted a bribe.
So this is a debt, work
hard and repay it.
And make your father proud.
I don't want to hear
another complain.
I will try.
To at least keep you happy.
Thank you for helping shoaib.
We're in love.
Thank you.
You've made contacts with the
right kind of people, shoaib.
You'll certainly reach
your destination now.
So, khan.
In the last 18 years you
never bowed down.
But now you've changed
your master.
Shoaib, take a picture
of us together...
...and hang it in your shop.
Pick one of us whenever needed.
What are you doing here?
Did you run away from the shop?
I didn't run away.
I made my first sale.
I also brought a gift for
you. - Then give it.
Here, in public?
Come on, to the corner.
Come on.
Don't you know which shops
sell gifts for women?
Why? What's wrong with this?
I also have snacks.
Couldn't you bring
cakes or pastries?
That's for birthdays.
I made my first sale,
it's not my birthday.
One mumtaz gets the taj mahal...
...and the other gets this.
You don't value my love.
Do you know how happy my friends
are to see this bottle?
Then go to them and celebrate
with them.
Why are you being so considerate
about me?
I never celebrated with
a girl before.
You drenched the cheeks
i wanted to kiss.
Come on, hit me. Hit me.
Don't cry, hit me.
Hit me. Hit me.
Hit me on the other cheek.
You hit so softly.
Hit me harder.
You're always looking for an
opportunity, aren't you?
A real man... never let's
go of an opportunity.
Let me take away your sorrows.
Let me hold your hand
and take you away.
It's the season of
falling in love.
With you love's beautiful.
With you there's intoxication.
With you i feel at peace.
With you i feel restless.
You're my fate, my destiny.
You're my fate, my destiny.
Why shouldn't i
lose my senses?
You're cuddled in my arms.
You're like a river.
Seeking for the ocean
that dwells in me.
Let me take away your sorrows.
Let me hold your hand
and take you away.
It's the season of
falling in love.
With you love's beautiful.
With you there's intoxication.
With you i feel at peace.
With you i feel restless.
When i come see you
in the evening.
The morning gets upset with me.
Every moment, every hour,
every instant...
...your memories torment me.
Let me take away your sorrows.
Let me hold your hand
and take you away.
It's the season of
falling in love.
With you love's beautiful.
With you there's intoxication.
With you i feel at peace.
With you i feel restless.
With you love's beautiful.
With you there's intoxication.
With you i feel at peace.
With you i feel restless.
Dongri is like a volcano.
Always fuming.
It won't be right for
you to go there.
I didn't travel to mumbai
from delhi to hear that...
...i can't roam freely
in my own area.
I'm sorry to say, sir...
...but this situation would've
never arisen...
...if you politicians had thought
about this earlier.
Those people haven't prospered...
...or developed since
independence.
They're only reclining, due
to the poverty, helpless.
Their anger has turned
into a fierce storm.
What are the police for?
There're not enough policemen
to cover each lane.
If anyone hurls a
slipper at you...
we cannot guarantee your safety.
If the police can't guarantee
my safety then who will.
Sir, there's one man.
Who is he? - Sultan mirza.
Look, the minister's here.
Move.
Clear them.
Move, move.
Move, please.
Look, if you have
any complaints...
...then tell me about it.
I've come here for you.
No one's saying anything.
Everyone's just staring.
All hail... - sultan mirza.
All hail... - sultan mirza.
All hail... - sultan mirza.
All hail... - sultan mirza.
All hail... - sultan mirza.
All hail... - sultan mirza.
The government has come to you.
Listen to what it has to say.
Speak, sir, everyone's
listening.
Join politics, you'll
win for sure.
If my cabinet gets elected...
...then you'll have no
where left to go.
Smugglers live the real life.
The entire world's
at your feet...
...and you can walk over it.
That's true.
But not everyone has the
guts to be a smuggler.
A new employee always
praises his bosses.
Just because a sultan
gave you work...
...you think whatever
he does is right.
Even the government couldn't
give me what sultan did.
Means of living.
So tell me, who's greater?
The government or sultan.
The man you're praising
is a sinner.
We cannot judge what's
wrong and what's not.
If he steals from one he
distributes it in others.
If he's a killer, he's also
a benefactor to others.
I don't want to be his
master or his slave.
All i say is that...
...there's a reason behind
his every action.
There's a reason, money.
Of course.
And he's in a hurry to
earn money as well.
It's not about money.
The power involved is unlike
anything ever experienced.
Concentrate on your
shop, shoaib.
If it was me...
...i would've restrained any
further relations with them
i don't want be friends either.
I just want to make it big.
After that the world
will be at my feet...
...and i'll walk over it.
They're no match for my
jewellery which was stolen.
And what're you smiling at?
Will you show us some
more jewellery?
If you really cared
for my jewellery...
...you would've been in
the police station.
I've called them umpteen
times. - Madam.
Madam, can i show
you a necklace?
Look.
First take this one off.
The one you're wearing.
- No, ma'am.
It's not for sale.
Rascal, thief.
Take it off. - What?
Take it off! - What
are you saying?
Look, raman, this
is my necklace.
It bears my symbol.
Take it off. - You thief, wretch.
Madam, you're crossing
your limits.
I'm not retaliating and you're
calling me a thief.
Fine, you might've
not stolen it.
But you must have bought
it from a thief.
What's wrong, madam? - She's
wearing my necklace.
It was stolen from my home.
Ask her where she got it from?
Sir, i'm not a thief.
Shoaib gave me this necklace.
Shoaib? Where can
we find shoaib?
That's him.
Look, he's the one.
Didn't i tell you?
Thief. - Yes.
He gave you a stolen
necklace. - Yes.
He's the one that broke
into our house. - Yes.
He tied us up and stole
everything. - Yes.
Mumtaz.
What yes?
Take a look inside whether
our stuff's inside...
...or has he sold it?
He can't sell our stuff,
he absolutely can't.
Hey. Where is our stuff?
Our radio, our television.
See, everyone, this man
broke into our home...
...tied us up and stole
everything.
Shikha, there are two
of my watches.
Are you listening?
Are you listening?
Shoaib. - Raman.
Shoaib. - Raman.
What are you doing? Do
you want to kill him?
Leave him.
Don't hit him. Raman.
Shoaib.
Call the police quickly.
Or he'll kill him.
Raman, call the police.
Someone please call the police.
What are you all staring at?
Someone call the police.
Also call the doctor.
Sultan sir.
How did you bet on a loser?
He ruined everything.
What else can you expect if you
put a man in wrong profession?
Forget about being grateful
to brother...
what attitude.
He did a favour to my
father and not me.
Give me a chance to
work with you.
You'll profit double the
amount that you lost.
You think this business
is a child's play...
...where anyone can
do as they please.
There's nothing that can't
be conquered with courage.
Courage is not something
to be spoken about...
...it's best displayed.
Stop them, sultan.
Or else they'll kill him.
No pain... no gain.
You said... that i should
choose one master.
So i did.
Now... do you have the ability
to choose the right man?
What did you say?
Nothing.
From now you'll say only
what i want to hear.
Chandru. - Yes.
Teach him the trade.
Get up.
Come on.
Sultan, i think he isn't
the right choice.
We don't have jobs for
the right ones.
He'll surely do something big.
Why?
Because... he values his victory.
Sir... i made a big mistake.
Shoaib has joined sultan
in his illegal business.
I don't know what to do, sir.
No matter how dark the
night is, khan...
...the dawn always brings light.
Shoaib is blinded by the glitter
of sultan's world.
The day he takes off
the blindfold...
...he'll come back to reality.
And one of us is there.
We won't let anything
happen to him.
Don't worry.
I'll handle everything.
Some people take
up a fast pace...
...to leave their past behind.
Shoaib was one of them.
His name appeared in every
complaint, every file...
...and every report.
Then i felt that after
all he's khan's son.
So shoaib can be used
to take down...
...sultan, wardhan, pathan,
vishnu and varghese.
But that was the biggest
mistake of my life.
I tried to play with fire.
And the fire broke out.
That's a steel lock and not a
cloth that you can... - wait.
I doubt it.
No one can open this lock in
a minute without the key.
Stop your nonsense.
And pass me that
wire. - This one?
Give me that wire.
Shoaib, what's that?
What is that?
That belongs to the police...
...where did you steal it from?
I suggest that you
throw it away.
We don't require it,
throw it away.
This is a gun.
It makes everyone bow.
Whoever controls it... controls
power.
Either the game changes
or the player.
Shoaib.
What are you doing?
Leave him. - Move it.
Javed, explain him.
I just need to move my finger...
...and that'll be the end of you.
Leave it, shoaib.
Let him go.
When we'll together stand
for sultan mirza...
...it'll double his power.
Double.
A person normally gets romantic
after drinking.
Talks about the moons
and the stars.
But you slip into flashback.
When you run from your past...
...you can never win in life.
I've been sharing a drink with
you for the past two years.
You drink everyday
and become poetic.
A person should change
with time.
Time never changes... it
only passes away.
What would you've changed?
Everything except for you.
Excuse me, ma'am.
Autograph please.
Thank you.
I'll always keep it
close to my heart.
So i don't mistakenly spend it.
Thank you so much.
That's how india is divided
in two parts.
The rich tore a 1000
rupees note...
...which didn't make a
difference to him.
And the poor have never seen
a 1000 rupees note yet.
I've an idea.
Someone should make
a film on you.
It'll be a success before
it's released.
So will you make me act now?
I can make someone else act.
That new boy, amit.
The new superstar.
He'll suit perfectly.
His eyes are similar to yours.
Very expressive.
Shall we order food?
Yes.
How is the food? - Hot. Like you.
I mean how does it taste?
Tangy and spicy like you.
You're just...
i never understand whether
you're speaking the truth...
...or fooling me.
That's one habit about girls.
When we speak the truth they
say we're fooling them.
And when we fool them
they believe it.
Can i ask you something?
Will you be honest? - Yes.
I hope that necklace incident
is not repeated again?
Don't ever... talk about
that necklace...
...or my failure again.
I just want to succeed.
Move ahead.
I've forsaken those petty ways...
...which held me back.
At least finish the food.
I bought a new house...
...so you don't have to
live in that crowd.
Look at me.
This... is a nylon silk shirt.
Do you know how expensive it is?
There's a two-in-one, phone.
How many have them?
What is all this?
Progress.
I work for sultan mirza.
Do you know what that
means? - Yes, i do.
And i know how dangerous
the job is.
Yes.
Yes, i'm on my way.
Sultan, rag picker manya
at teen batti...
...has sent a message.
Agnel knows about our plan.
Manya is two-faced.
He must have given this
information to agnel.
Now that agnel knows...
...he must have blocked
all roads.
He won't let our vehicles
through.
What should we do?
Return wardhan's money?
Our respect will ruined, sultan.
Those who bow before us...
...will steer clear
of us in future.
What should we do?
It's easy to say such things,
but not to do this job.
There's nothing to worry.
We'll break through
the barricades.
Hey, have you lost it.
Let me plan something.
Let me first take care of
the job you've promised.
Then i'll get rid of
our loop holes.
And i can execute both the jobs.
All the influential people of
mumbai are present here.
Builders, cricketers,
actors and actresses.
The mayor's present as
well. Having a drink.
Shoaib, let's go back.
I feel strange amongst
these people.
Sultan has called me.
He invited me especially.
It's his party.
He said there won't be
any party without you.
Come on, come quietly.
Meet my wife. - Hello.
Thank you.
Celebrating before
the job's done.
I'm slightly crazy
since childhood.
I know how to fix you if you
don't get the job done.
Brother, normally in
birthday parties...
...children don't leave
without a return gift.
Today these people won't either.
So, what's going on? - Nothing.
We were just chatting.
You'll get bored standing here.
Let's go have a drink.
Do you want to get us fired?
Don't worry, we'll drink what
they're drinking inside.
Come on then. - Fine.
Get hold of a posh tailor.
I want you to stitch clothes
like sister-in-law, rihana.
You've an awesome figure.
It should show.
What are you saying?
Are you too drunk?
You're uttering nonsense again.
I'm not the caterer to drink
after everyone leaves.
Shoaib.
I needed your help.
But i don't know how to say it.
Say it.
I need your photographer.
Photographer? For what?
Actually my photos are
being published...
...in the newspapers
these days as well.
But it's horrible.
I was thinking of getting
a nice photo clicked...
...and have it sent to them.
No matter what i do...
...but the picture
should look nice.
You want to be like
sultan, don't you?
A bit, i like his style.
Our party is better than the
one inside, isn't it?
Drink away, the night is young.
Shoaib is doing good work.
Get married.
It's difficult.
These days he tries
to imitate you.
You didn't get married... so he
won't attempt it either.
But before that... maybe... - she
never talks any sense.
Don't even try to make sense.
Is the job done? - Its
partly taken care of.
It'll be done once
the party is over.
So the party's over. - Suddenly?
I invited them.
So they'll leave on my order.
That's the mayor's car.
Who can stop him?
We'll check sultan and
his cars. - Fine.
Open the gate. - Open it.
Open it quickly.
It's the mayor's car.
I want to check the car
and not the mayor.
Open the boot.
What is this insolence?
Being the mayor, you're
returning from smuggler's party.
And calling me insolent.
Let me do my duty.
Open the boot.
Check it.
Open the bonnet.
What's wrong, officer?
It's a checking. Open the boot.
Hurry up.
Firstly the monsoon and
now this checking.
Sakharam, open the boot quickly.
That car as well.
Leave.
Check properly. There's still
much left to load.
That was fun. - Hurry up.
Shoaib, you were terrific as
a police officer today.
For the first time father's
uniform has come in handy.
Careful. It contains watches
and transistors.
Why are you being so hasty?
I'll slap you...
is anything broken?
No, shoaib, it doesn't contain
anything that can be broken.
And sultan is not going
to like this.
Hello.
There's no match to the
cheetah's speed...
...the grip of a python and
the cunningness of sultan.
This boy has done this job.
I wouldn't have ever brought
the goods here.
Sultan, i can never believe...
...you don't fail to do a
job that you undertake.
Will you believe that
today's my birthday?
Come, lets cut the cake.
Sultan, you should've
informed me earlier.
I would've got a nice
gift for you.
Tell me, what do you want?
Tell me.
Do you have a match?
- Matches. Here.
Sultan, what have you done?
Have you gone crazy?
Do you want more profit?
Do you want a larger share?
Then i will do so.
But... - wardhan. I only
smuggle things...
...which the government
doesn't permit.
And not things which my
conscience doesn't permit me.
Shoaib didn't stop
after that job.
His new ideas, thinking, helped
him progress in the business.
He started smuggling
goods in ambulances.
People were terrified by him.
But i had turned a blind eye...
...because shoaib was getting
closer to sultan.
Shoaib was... searching for a man.
My informer... who was
deceiving them.
In this world... people
are... often... duped.
Just a gaze... steals
their heart.
In this world... people
are... often... duped.
Just a gaze... steals
their heart.
Two young hearts.
The eyes speak.
Let no one come between them.
These mysteries.
Why be so mysterious?
These mysteries.
Why be so mysterious?
Monica, oh my darling.
Monica...
oh my darling.
My lovers deceitful and
passionate as well.
Why wonder what he wants when
i am in love with him.
Where should i seek love?
The entire world's my enemy.
The one you trust.
Walk up to him and say...
these mysteries.
Why be so mysterious?
I broke his leg. But he fled.
You know what to do...
...when the horse starts to limp.
Sultan has sent a message.
Bet on the limping horse today.
Tomorrow morning at 11 o'clock.
The ship's name is al marina.
He's here.
Look, he's here.
There's restlessness growing
every moment.
Youth is anxious.
I am restless, you're
restless.
That's the saga of this
ruthless heart.
There's restlessness growing
every moment.
Youth is anxious.
I am restless, you're
restless.
That's the saga of this
ruthless heart.
The heart's smouldering.
My heart's your abode.
Come dwell in my heart.
Where else can you go?
These mysteries.
Why be so mysterious?
These mysteries.
Why be so mysterious?
Monica, oh my darling.
Rihana.
Sultan, what's happening to me?
You'll be fine, hold on.
Patrick, hurry up.
Don't let me die.
Patrick, hurry up.
Sir... - wait.
There's a patient in the
car, we're in a hurry.
We need to go to the
hospital. Let us go.
Come out.
Didn't you hear? Go away.
I think you didn't hear.
Rascals, you smuggle gold
in an ambulance...
...and patients in the car.
Do you think the police
are fools? Come out.
Driver, open the luggage
boot and let me check.
Hey, officer...
you want to check the
car, don't you?
I'll show you each and every
corner of the car.
Leave me. Leave me. - Look.
Look.
Take a look.
Did you find anything?
Is there any gold?
Let's check the luggage
boot now.
I'll show you the entire
car, come on.
Take a look.
Is there anything.
Look.
Sultan.
She's suffering from congenital
heart disease.
Meaning? I didn't understand.
I mean there's a hole
in her heart.
Often infants contract this
disease in the womb.
It is detected at
childhood itself.
So now?
There's no cure to this disease.
A few more years.
I'm sorry, i'm really
very sorry.
Look after her as
much as you can.
You come with me
will you marry me?
You're the heart of mumbai.
And mumbai is very dear to me.
I've learnt much from you.
I always marched forward like
your waves, untainted.
I never heeded or bowed
before anyone.
But the only mistake
i made was...
...that my love was divided.
Now you tell me who
i should listen to.
Are you thinking about
leaving this business?
I can leave everything mumbai
has given me for rihana.
No worries.
The only thing i'm
worried about...
...is that mumbai
has a big-heart.
I'm scared that someone
might shatter it.
Everyone's keeping quiet only
because of our business.
If we leave the business...
...everyone will find
their voice.
What i am today is not because
of my business...
...but my decisions.
This city has always heeded
my decisions till date...
...and it will do so
in future as well.
No, sultan.
If we leave our business...
...we'll give our enemies a
chance to stand against us.
After that as the fear is over,
so will be our lives.
And the law will be after us.
You need brains and not business
to keep them in control.
I'm only changing my way of
living and not my attitude.
He's after me today.
He's...
brother.
Hello. Hello.
It wouldn't have swayed so
much when it was full.
So why now?
We were just playing. - So play.
I would've been ruined... if
not for you.
Till a horse is not beautified...
...he looks like a donkey.
As long as you're behind me
i'll never tire or stop.
Then use your mind.
I'm going to delhi.
I'll be gone for a long time.
Until then... you will handle
the business here.
And remember, this isn't your
property or a donation.
I will try not to let
you down this time.
You won't get a chance either.
Sultan has divided this
city into five parts.
Just like druapadi. - You utter
nonsense after drinking.
I'm not joking, javed.
Only two people are adequate
to run this city.
Sultan and me.
The rest are pushovers.
What do you want to do?
I want to kiss it, hug
it and play with it.
Do everything that'll take me
to new heights of success.
Higher than sultan.
I don't want to be
any lesser either.
People call him smuggler.
Sultan will call me don.
He'll give me a hug.
Try to see from my point
of view, javed.
It feels like we've trapped
someone's darling.
If we lose this opportunity...
...she'll slip out of our hands.
I'll destroy her but not
let her slip away.
How much longer?
The minister's slightly busy.
He will see you.
But you will have to
wait for a while.
Shoaib, there's a job which
only you can do.
I want to bump off my brother.
After the job's done...
...my man will give you
this piece of catechu.
Match them and handover
the money.
Will the job be done?
I won't deceive you.
This is just the first
success, javed.
Just watch how i turn
this 500,000...
...into five million before
sultan returns.
Sir, sultan sir comes
everyday to meet you.
What should i say?
Who am i?
The home minister.
And him. A petty goon of mumbai.
Does he think i have the
time to spare for him?
Let him wait.
There's no special trick
to sell alcohol...
...which only wardhan knows.
Its so easy even chandru
can do it.
Now we'll have our own brewery.
The profit will be ours.
Call kaalia.
Sultan will kill all of us.
You know how much he
detests kaalia.
He doesn't trust kaalia at all.
He trusts me.
That's why he handed
his post to me.
Just do as i said.
Don't try to rack your brains
if you don't have one.
I've heard entire mumabi
is scared of sultan mirza.
But he's sitting
here so timidly.
The truth is when he'll
show his true colour...
...the person sitting
inside... will run for cover.
What are you saying? He's
a dangerous man.
Don't be fooled, stay quiet.
It's easy to fire the gun. But
just as difficult to keep it safe.
None of us has ever used
it in our business.
Times are changing.
If you want to do business
peacefully...
...then we'll have to
start using it.
Fine, wait until sultan returns.
If i wait i'll be left behind.
Wardhan and pathan will win.
They aren't our enemies, shoaib.
There are no friends in
business, patrick.
What we want doesn't
make a difference?
What sultan wants is
more important.
But sultan isn't here at
the moment, it's me.
You snore just like you lecture.
Long and boring. - You?
How did you come here?
Minister, i haven't become
so ordinary...
...that anyone can stop me
from going anywhere.
What is this insolence?
I mean... what do you want?
Ministerial post.
Name your price.
That's not possible.
These days the government...
...is giving permission
to form new parties.
Since i grew sensible...
...i did everything which the
government doesn't permit.
What will the government get
if you get the permission?
Sultan mirza is all you need.
The opposition won't
stand a chance.
I want every bottle that's being
made in shoaib's brewery.
And throw all the alcohol
in the gutters.
No one should know that the
police is behind this.
Understand.
You want to erase all
evidence, sir.
That will only encourage,
shoaib.
Kaalia has given his statement.
his alcohol.
We can't we arrest shoaib?
What good will that do?
Didn't sultan kill dara?
What happened?
He was bailed out in 10 minutes.
He will get bail as well.
We're merely their publicity
agents now.
We arrest them and
they get bail.
You mean we should try
to cover their acts.
I'll shatter their unity
in such a way...
...that they'll never think about
coming together again.
Their strength lies
in their unity.
Once that's broken...
...everyone will be in our fist.
But who will shatter
their unity?
The same shoaib whose acts
we're covering up.
But he's close to sultan.
He isn't close to anyone.
But why will he go
against sultan.
He has already gone
against sultan.
I didn't understand.
Sultan might be involved
in wrong deeds...
...but he never polluted
the city.
He ruled the seas...
...that's why people are still
safe on the streets.
But shoaib chucked all his
principles in the sea.
So when two people with
different morality confront...
...there's bound to be collision.
But the one that's moving slower
and has older values...
...will suffer more loss.
I don't care about those two.
I just want the city unpolluted.
But shoaib is... khan's son.
Someone will have to
make a sacrifice.
This mammoth city... is in
the palm of my hand.
It's a known fact.
The guns are blazing.
We march ahead with
a bold heart.
This is our time.
It's a cocktail of
cash and comfort.
We're underground.
But everything's
available here.
Baburao's having a ball.
He's having a ball.
Baburao's having a ball.
He's having a ball.
We didn't have a penny
in our pockets.
Now there's a sea of
wealth before us.
We're the uncrowned king
of the underworld.
If anyones stops us...
...we kill him
...and bury him.
Everthing is adjusted.
But everything's
available here.
Baburao's having a ball.
He's having a ball.
Sultan, i've arranged for a
rally in your area next week.
We'll announce that you've
joined our party.
Prepare yourself.
There'll be poster all over.
For votes and not wanted.
The world's a selfish place.
It's a thankless world.
No one feels compassionate
for you.
We snatch whatever we like.
We rule this place.
The entire system is right
under our feet.
Live carefree.
The guns are blazing.
We march ahead with
a bold heart.
Everyone standing
back in the line.
But we're first.
We're underground.
But everything's
available here.
Baburao's having a ball.
He's having a ball.
He's having a ball.
Baburao's having a ball.
He's having a ball.
Those who make promises on
the bed often forget.
I'm different.
You're dance as good
as you love.
Stay close.
I'll make you an actress.
You took so long to return.
You know how the government
functions.
The minister has organised
a rally in our area.
Just watch, soon my car will
have flashing red-light as well.
You're a murderer!
Return me my son!
He died after drinking
your poisonous liquor.
He's dead.
You killed him, you did!
You will never live peacefully.
You'll rot. - Shoaib.
Murderer.
You will rot in hell.
Singhania has been
waiting outside.
A man makes big when
people wait for him.
Go and send him after a while.
Close down all your business
before i kill you.
You can dress up like me...
...but you can never be me.
Patrick, i want the city clean.
Stop it, shoaib, don't
drink anymore.
He shouldn't have slapped me.
When i was a child...
...father compelled me to go
against him when he slapped me.
I'm no longer a child
nor is he my father.
I thought he respects me
more than his father.
That's why i entrusted
the business to him.
But deceit is his nature.
He deceived his father,
he deceived me...
...he'll deceive mumtaz...
one day he'll deceive this city.
It was my fault.
I thought we'll rule together.
But there can be only one king.
I made him my soldier...
...but he's out to be the
king of the city.
Sultan doesn't own the city...
...that everyone has to
follow his orders.
Wardhan wanted to do something,
he stopped him.
I wanted to do something,
he stopped me.
He's been bitten by
the political bug.
Wants to be a minister.
This business will only be
controlled by the bullet...
...and not lectures.
He committed murders for money.
It's difficult to
control people...
...that are addicted
to bloodshed.
That means it's impossible
to stop shoaib now.
Shoaib, think before
moving ahead.
Could this be the wrong path?
This is my path, my decision...
...and this city will
be mine as well.
Get that.
What's wrong with you, shoaib?
I'm scared of you.
What are you saying?
I thought you're different.
But now i feel i don't
know you at all.
Who are you, shoaib?
If i answer this question...
...then your question
will feel bad.
Enough of question and answers.
Now i want to see...
...whether he confronts
me or backstabs me.
Bad thoughts crop up in
the mind at night.
Go and sleep. - Stay awake.
I'll come back if i can't sleep.
Where are you going, sultan?
We'll come along.
'You can dress up like sultan
mirza but can't be one.'
Come in.
You're the enemy.
Your friend has raised
his hand on you...
...and i'm extending mine.
Don't think, take a seat.
Sultan is scared of
your progress.
He knows you'll pave
your own way.
That's why he wants
to suppress you...
...instead of encouraging you.
He's afraid of changes.
But... if we've to move ahead...
...we'll have to get sultan
out of the way.
The decision is yours.
Remember... those who don't
keep pace with time...
...lose the opportunity.
Sultan's death will
be just as grand.
Tomorrow's his rally.
But there won't be
any commotion...
...just mourning silence.
But remember... if sultan
survives we'll be dead.
What's wrong, dear?
He's gone to kill sultan.
Do something, stop
him. I'm scared.
Go home, i'll do something.
The government also indulged
in illegal activities...
...when you thought of
entering politics.
By letting you enter.
Agnel sir, when we
can be friends...
...then why take up enmity.
Now i've befriended the
government as well.
If you don't stop your
illegal activities...
...then your new friend will
make you pay dearly.
A man doesn't do bad deeds...
...to make the situations worse,
but to make it better.
And you will certainly notice a
change in your circumstances.
There will be water for everyone
and food to eat.
You mean everyone should resort
to illegal means...
...to make his condition better?
Sir...
someone has to become
sultan mirza...
...so that not everyone resorts
to illegal means.
By helping some people you think
you've become a messiah.
Our party has chosen one
of your sympathisers.
And he is... sultan mirza.
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
As a child whenever i would
hear such addresses...
...i would feel like pelting
stones at the minister.
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
The rich never gathered hearing
these loudspeakers.
It draws only the poor.
Thinking that today someone will
say something of their interest.
But nothing happened
until today.
People kept silent after
finishing their speeches...
...and we kept screaming.
Agnel sir.
They're going to kill
sultan. - What?
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Who? - Shoaib.
Sultan won't step down we
will have to stop shoaib.
Shoaib, stand near the desk
and keep your eyes open.
Take your men and
come from behind.
Independence was only
for the rich.
The rest are still slaves.
Earlier it was the british... and
now its poverty.
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Leave me.
Not every book makes
it to the library.
Some are found at the old-paper
mart as well.
We're like those books.
Who else is with you?
Tell me. - There's one more.
Come on.
Till today you came up to me...
...when everyone turned you down.
Neither the police nor
the government.
And then approached me.
But now... you can approach
me first.
Mother, i want a pistol.
- There's one at home.
Mother, i want that one.
I'm only changing my way
of tackling things...
...but not my attitude.
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
Seal the place.
Who is with you?
We found the two. Now it is
safe. Not until shoaib is there,
both are caught. Plan failed.
I came here for myself...
...but now i won't rest until
your dreams aren't fulfilled.
Glory to... - sultan mirza!
I'll take your leave.
Not like this, sultan.
Call rihana upstage. - Yes.
Rihana.
Rihana.
Ambulance.
Ambulance.
Please, someone call
the ambulance.
Call the ambulance.
Call...
today mumbai is ruined.
The same mumbai that was
sultan's darling...
...which shoaib wanted
to control...
...and i... wanted to protect.
It's easy to choose between
the wrong and the right.
But equally difficult
to choose...
...between two wrong people.
And that's where i lost.
The mafia alone isn't
responsible...
...for making shoaib.
The police is equally at fault.
And 18 years later...
...it's difficult to lay
a hand on him anymore.
Though he's no longer in india...
...but he rules mumbai.


#Writer: Rajat Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment