Monday 6 October 2014

Anjali Patil: Have worked with legends, now want to work with Ranveer, Ranbir, Emraan!

Anjali Patil, who was last seen as Stephany Fernandes in Homi Adajania’s FINDING FANNY, after working with legends like Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor & Dimple Kapadia, is now eager to work with young actors like Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Emraan Hashmi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui among others.

“I have worked with legends, so now I want to work with these young people like Nawazzuddin Siddiqui, Irrfan Khan, Rajkummar Rao, Ranveer Singh. I also want to work with Ranbir Kapoor. He has evolved as an actor,” admitted Anjali.

Interestingly, the young actress also expressed her desire to work with Emraan Hashmi. “I am eager to work with Emraan Hashmi. I really like him as an actor. This might sound crazy for people who know me but except for his kissing image and all, he is a great actor. I am looking forward to his International film TIGERS. He was brilliant in SHANGHAI, GHANCHAKKAR,” concluded Patil.

Meanwhile, the actress is currently gearing up for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's MIRZIYAAN and Prakash Jha's next.



No comments:

Post a Comment