Saturday 30 August 2014

Today’s youth is liberal and open minded: Emraan Hashmi

Emraan Hashmi, who is known for doing erotic thrillers, says his four-year-old son, Ayaan Hashmi, is growing up fast. And that he has started comprehending the fact that his dad does movies. But that doesn’t mean he’ll stop doing erotic films.

Emraan Hashmi plays a conman in Raja Natwarlal.
“Yes, Ayaan is growing up fast, but that won’t affect how I pick up films. In fact, my decision to do or not do a film has never been influenced by anyone else but me,” says the Dirty Picture actor.

The 35-year-old actor also said that he considers his audience as extended family. “You know, my fans and audience are my extended family, so I’ll keep working for them. Also, today’s youth is liberal and open-minded.” 

Emraan, who’ll next be seen playing a conman, laughed when asked who’s on his ‘kiss’ wishlist. “You are asking me who I’d like to kiss next? I hope no one has the impression that this whole thing (kissing) is deliberate. And I’ll land up in trouble, if I take names (of who I wish to kiss in my next film),” he laughed.


No comments:

Post a Comment