Saturday 30 August 2014

Emraan Hashmi, Humaima Malik and Director Kunal Deshmukh attended a press conference for the promotion of ‘Raja Natwarlal’

Bollywood industry actor Emraan Hashmi, Director Kunal Deshmukh and Pakistani actress Humaima Malik attended a press conference at Hotel Ducit Deverana for the promotion of their film ‘Raja Natwarlal’ which is a bollywood crime comedy film directed by Kunal Deshmukh and produced by Siddharth Roy Kapoor under the banner of UTV motion Pictures. Also other versatile actors like Paresh Rawal and kay Kay Menon will be considering such segments of this film.  

 “My personality suited this character very well in this film, I played a con man character so it was fun playing this kind of role and of course my experience with Humaima was amazing, had a great time with her and with my director too.” said Emraan Hashmi.

 “I had a great experience with my director kunal Deshmukh and of course my co-actor Emraan Hashmi. This is my debut film in bollywood industry so I am pretty excited about this and I hope that audience will like this film.” added Humaima Malik.

Emraan Hashmi has come back to big screen after a long break of a year with Kunal Deshmukh’s Raja Natwarlal and he seems to be leaving no stones unturned to make sure the buzz around the film is up and going.

The movie, which released this Friday, has been making heads turn due to the latest import from Pakistan, hottie Humaima Malik. While the film has opened to a lukewarm response, the trio of hero, heroine and director are confident about film’s success and are busy promoting Raja Natwarlal.

Emraan, Humaima and Kunal talked about their film at a promotional event and even posed for  few pictures for the shutterbugs. Only time will tell the fate of the film at the box office, and only then one can decide if the promotional strategies have worked or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment