Wednesday 23 April 2014

Honoured to be compared to Salman Khan: Emraan Hashmi.

Emraan Hashmi feels it is a huge responsibility to be compared to Salman Khan.

The actor is grateful to his fans for showering so much love on him. Of late he is being considered an actor of the masses like Salman Khan. But there are some advantages and disadvantages to it.

He says, "I have just started my career and it is unfair to compare me to him. He is a huge star. However I feel honoured when my name and his name is taken in the same breath."

Meanwhile Emraan's two-year-old son Ayaan is eventually showing signs of becoming an actor as well. "He is very small to understand my films but he watches me on screen in promos and songs and enjoys it. His latest favourite song is Bharat Mata Ki Jai; he plays it and dances to it all the time."


No comments:

Post a Comment