Sunday 7 September 2014

Geetanjali Thapa goes gaga over Emraan Hashmi

The National Award winning actress who bagged the role of a wife of Emraan Hashmi in an upcoming film “Tigers” is excited about the film. Says National Award-winning actress Geetanjali Thapa who will be seen opposite Hashmi in Oscar-wining director Danis Tanovic’s upcoming film “Tigers”. Initially Geetanjali was nervous when she was cast opposite Emraan. She thought him to be a proud tantrum-throwing star.

But this lady was proved all wrong and says, “even if I blew my lines, they wouldn’t make me feel like a newcomer. I thought being a star Emraan would throw tantrums but both, Danis and he were chilled out on the sets,” she says gleefully. Emraan Hashmi also helped me during auditions. “I was very nervous but he made it easy for me,” she recalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment