Tuesday 7 January 2014

Best Quotes Of Hashmi.

“When I used to see myself kissing on screen, I did not feel good myself and I can understand what the audience must have felt. There was a time when people came up to me and said that our kids love you but they cannot go to see your films.”

“It is yet to be seen how marriage has affected my image!”

“I don’t have the discipline to be a director. It’s a lot of work and I’m terribly lazy. And a director takes a film back with him even after pack-up and shooting. An actor can switch off.”

“Throughout college days I was on the black list. A couple of times I was thrown out, but somehow I found my way back in. College was fun initially in junior college, but towards the end it got boring. You know, no one ever hangs out at Sydenham-we would always be at other colleges like Xavier’s and HR. And I was going through life blind-folded. I had no clue what I wanted to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment