Thursday 26 March 2015

I share a different kind of intimacy with Vidya Balan in ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’: Emraan Hashmi

At a presser where Emraan Hashmi celebrated his birthday with fans (See photos), the actor talked about ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’ and said: “The film is in a very different zone; you have never seen me explore than zone before. I am sure it is gonna be a huge shocker for everyone. I have been getting these phone calls from the past three days from the people who have been watching the edit of the film; and it is a very moving film.” 



Speaking about his intimacy with Vidya Balan in the film, Emraan Hashmi revealed: “It is a different kind of intimacy on screen; not my kind of intimacy that I have done for the past ten years.” 

He added: “It is a heartfelt intimacy; mine generally has been no-strings-attached intimacy but in this film, it is different. It is intense. Women will love it; it is an old school kind of a romantic film.” 

Being made under the banner of Vishesh Films and Fox Star Studios, ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’ has been directed by Mohit Suri. 



No comments:

Post a Comment