Wednesday 18 March 2015

Emraan Hashmi's 'Tu Jo Hain' song video goes viral within few hours of release!

Emraan Hashmi is known for his erotic love making scenes but the recent thing which has turned him into a craze is a song video from his upcoming movie 'Tu Jo Hain'.

Within two days of release, the song video staring the suave Emraan Hashmi and the gorgeous Amyra Dastur has gone viral with 296,830 views on YouTube. And the count is going up every minute.

The sizzling chemistry between Emraan and Amyra in the song combined with Ankit Tiwari’s soul-stirring voice makes you want to listen and watch the song. The actor himself has called the song ‘Tu jo hain’ as his romantic best.  

“After a long time my fans will get the best of me in Tu Jo Hain. Amyra is a very talented actor and together we have created magic in the song. Ankit has sung it beautifully and it’s on loop on my playlist. I hope my fans enjoy it as much too” said Emraan Hashmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment