Monday 30 March 2015

Amrya Dastur Problems Shooting With An Invisible man.

Amyra Dastur, who will be seen in the upcoming film Mr X, encountered some strange problems while shooting. Since her co-star Emraan Hashmi is shown to be an invisible man, Amyra landed up saying most of her dialogue to him in his absence. Says Amrya, "Every scene was shot twice, once with Emraan, and once without him. Vikram (Bhatt, director) wasn't sure when he would have Emraan vanish! So, the scene where I shot without him was very difficult. Acting is about reacting, so when I had to have an intense conversation without Emraan present in the scene, it was really tough. I was given a point to look at - that was supposed to be Emraan's eyes - and the ADs (assistant directors) would read out his lines. I had to bring out the emotions in the exact same way when was Emraan was present. To do this so early in my career was complex." 

Though the actress has shared two smooches with Emraan, the one that is shot underwater turned out be the most difficult for the actress simply because she is kissing no one!. "There was no oxygen tank and every time I felt I was choking on the water I would go up. To top it, I was kissing no one! That man underwater is created by CG," laughs Amrya who says she has now learnt to not rely on her co-star for a scene thanks to the film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment