Wednesday 27 August 2014

Prachee Shah Pandya bowled over by Emraan Hashmi's attitude.

Actress and danseuse Prachee Shah Pandya is gushing about her Raja Natwarlal co-star EmranHashmi. She has a cameo in the movie, "a small but significant role", and was touched by how a big star like Hashmi helped her on the sets. 
She says, "It was a very nice experience to work with Emraan. Despite being star he is extremely down to earth and a true professional."

Hashmi was extremely helpful to Prachee especially in an emotional scene that she had to perform. "Even in my close up shot he was especially there to give me the cues. This is very rare these days. It shows the effort and grace on his part to make the overall scene look good. I am thankful to Kunal Deshmukh to have given me this opportunity although it's a cameo but my character is connected to the main story and that's what matters. I am the only other female actor in the movie other than the heroine Humaima Malik," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment